If you wanna get as ripped as this guy, there's more to it than pumping iron. A few tips from the man himself:
- Bring your gym clothes everywhere. You'll be more likely to have a spontaneous workout than a spontaneous nacho platter.
- Put your phone in your locker and stop hitting on all the girls in yoga class. “I don't go to the gym to socialize,” Boselli says, “so I can usually be out in 45 minutes.”
- Don't do cardio at the gym: Run outside, play sports, hike. Nothing's more absurd than driving to the gym to hop on a StairMaster.
- If you really want to take your body to the next level, build up to two-a-day workouts. Yes, really.
- Pasta. Eat a lot of pasta. Then chase it with some pasta. The carb truthers are worse than the climate-change truthers.